OTC Japans

Anything regarding OTC: Japanese!
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Tebana Sankichi / Snot Rocket & Super Detective!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TebanaSankichi

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 27
Location : Hino

PostSubject: Favourite movie !?   Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:41 pm



Greatest movie ever! Who's with me?

If not, post a trailer of your favourite ( Japanese ) movie : )


Last edited by TebanaSankichi on Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tebanasankichi.blogspot.com/
ロッテ

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 28
Location : 京都!

PostSubject: アキハバラ@DEEP   Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:10 pm

this is technically the (a?) trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZNCZBUQ0jA

BUT, besides the focus on miura haruma, who`s role wasn`t all that big in the movie, this gives a slightly better idea of what the movie is like (it`s also one big spoiler, so watch at own risk) :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xDGcQ6LhNU

I`d like to say "it makes sense if you watch it", which it kind of does, but it`s a weird movie nonetheless. It`s about geeks in akiba, what do you expect XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ロッテ

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 28
Location : 京都!

PostSubject: Re: Tebana Sankichi / Snot Rocket & Super Detective!   Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:18 pm

TebanaSankichi wrote:
Thats alright, I dont think there is a weirder movie than Snot Rocket Very Happy So anything is good for me (Y)

I haven`t seen Snot Rocket, and I admit I haven`t watched the trailer yet either, but I know some pretty weird ass movies anyway XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharré



Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Tebana Sankichi / Snot Rocket & Super Detective!   Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:38 pm

I thought I'd even odds out(read: I don't really have a favourite Japanese movie!), and provide everyone with the trailer for the best zombie movie ever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfBewQPFdKE
Shaun of the Dead.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ロッテ

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 28
Location : 京都!

PostSubject: Re: Tebana Sankichi / Snot Rocket & Super Detective!   Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:39 pm

Sharré wrote:
I thought I'd even odds out(read: I don't really have a favourite Japanese movie!), and provide everyone with the trailer for the best zombie movie ever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfBewQPFdKE
Shaun of the Dead.

Enjoy!

you fail!

If it weren`t for the fact that Shaun of the Dead is all kinds of awesome XDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nananana

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 29
Location : maastricht / hengelo gld

PostSubject: Re: Tebana Sankichi / Snot Rocket & Super Detective!   Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:26 pm

hmmm. favorite?



All About Lily Chou Chou (リリイ・シュシュのすべて). Which is not very funny and not very random, but rather a realistic drama film about the hardships of being an adolescent. It takes place in a lesser-populated area of Japan and uhm, is not exactly an easy film to watch. I still highly recommend it to everyone who enjoys a more complicated story.


aside from the serious bizniz, I also really liked Vampire Girl vs Frankenstein Girl;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaNoa~!

avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 27
Location : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Tebana Sankichi / Snot Rocket & Super Detective!   Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:15 pm

Hahha~!!! Robin, je bent echt gekkkkk ♥♥!! Hahahaa
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://noawonderland.blogspot.com
TebanaSankichi

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 27
Location : Hino

PostSubject: Re: Tebana Sankichi / Snot Rocket & Super Detective!   Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:25 pm

ロッテ wrote:
TebanaSankichi wrote:
Thats alright, I dont think there is a weirder movie than Snot Rocket Very Happy So anything is good for me (Y)

I haven`t seen Snot Rocket, and I admit I haven`t watched the trailer yet either, but I know some pretty weird ass movies anyway XD


oohh I really dont think a wacker movie exists! You can borrow my DVD some time and see for yourself, haha:D

Or ask Rutger or Bregt, they will probably agree with me (Y)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tebanasankichi.blogspot.com/
ロッテ

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 28
Location : 京都!

PostSubject: Re: Tebana Sankichi / Snot Rocket & Super Detective!   Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:28 pm

TebanaSankichi wrote:
ロッテ wrote:
TebanaSankichi wrote:
Thats alright, I dont think there is a weirder movie than Snot Rocket Very Happy So anything is good for me (Y)

I haven`t seen Snot Rocket, and I admit I haven`t watched the trailer yet either, but I know some pretty weird ass movies anyway XD


oohh I really dont think a wacker movie exists! You can borrow my DVD some time and see for yourself, haha:D

Or ask Rutger or Bregt, they will probably agree with me (Y)

I`d like to believe the Pikanchi movies are beyond weird, but after watching that trailer, i suspect this one might indeed be worse.
(Apparantly, Pikanchi also does not have a trailer, or the mv of the song is the trailer, IDK, but here`s a scene:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WA-ENBV0F4&feature=related )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kavyaanshrike

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-03-31
Age : 28
Location : Borgharen

PostSubject: Re: Tebana Sankichi / Snot Rocket & Super Detective!   Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:43 pm

okay snot rocket is 100% sure weirder.... lets watch it with all of otc in the workshop class xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tebana Sankichi / Snot Rocket & Super Detective!   

Back to top Go down
 
Tebana Sankichi / Snot Rocket & Super Detective!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» NORTH AND SOUTH KOREA EXCHANGE ROCKET FIRE.
» Ex-detective in McCann libel trial
» Former Met Detective Ian Horrocks Has His Say
» WANTED: Inert 3.5" Rocket for bazooka
» List of Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel, 2014

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OTC Japans :: Hobbies :: Movies-
Jump to: