OTC Japans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OTC Japans

Anything regarding OTC: Japanese!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Video's ( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ) LAME

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TebanaSankichi

TebanaSankichi

Video's ( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ) LAME Empty
PostSubject: Video's ( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ) LAME   Video's ( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ) LAME EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:03 pm

Okay, since no one is using this section, I'll start! ( since it was also my idea Razz ) So if you have any cool video's, post them here!

This was me and my groups video for a TV West contest, and guess what! We won Cool Even though our original plan failed and we made this up in like 2 hours before the deadline Razz

And these videos are my hate video's for the Royal Art Academy Very Happy Ive never met worse teachers in my life...

And this is a short animated story I made. We had an assingment with theme: the 10 commandments. boriinngg, so I twisted it a little and made a love story about some guy cheating on his GF, and then she gets jealous and kills the other one, and then he is so angry he kills her, and eventually he kills himself! HA. Yeah its a great story line I know Cool Cool Cool

Back to top Go down
http://tebanasankichi.blogspot.com/
kavyaanshrike

kavyaanshrike

Video's ( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ) LAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video's ( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ) LAME   Video's ( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ) LAME EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:34 pm

you be artistic mon:P zelfs ik had er eentje niet gezien... of ik was zo daaps dak het was vergeten
Back to top Go down

Video's ( The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ) LAME
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OTC Japans :: Hobbies :: Artistic-
Jump to: