OTC Japans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OTC Japans

Anything regarding OTC: Japanese!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

otc couples and.. babies? or pets

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kavyaanshrike

kavyaanshrike

otc couples and.. babies? or pets Empty
PostSubject: otc couples and.. babies? or pets   otc couples and.. babies? or pets EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:52 pm

ok in this topic id like ppl that are... or are goign to be a couple in otc to post how they met or smthn Razz
and maybe post a story xD

i myself am currently in a realtionship with robin username: tebanasankichi we're together for over a year now and have 5 pet rats together.. our babies: blackstar, twijg, kato, icarus and talos.

we met in class ofc and started really hanging out in december 1st year... we went to centerparks with robins parents on valentines day and are together since feb 16th 2009 and have been living together since ehm 2 days before day 1 XD. Robin is currently in tokyo for 4 months and 26 days ..
robin and I live in a house in a village next to maastricht we have our own kitchen, bathroom and garden.

ill post pictures of our kiddos later Smile
Back to top Go down
Jordtomas
Admin
Jordtomas

PostSubject: Re: otc couples and.. babies? or pets   otc couples and.. babies? or pets EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:02 pm

Haha I don't think there are a lot of OTC couples..
Of course we have Bregt and Cher, but Cher is studying Chinese!
Haha dude, I have actually never seen your rats.. I've only been to your place like.. Once Razz
Lol show pics desu!
Back to top Go down
Perenbaas-B
Admin
Perenbaas-B

PostSubject: Re: otc couples and.. babies? or pets   otc couples and.. babies? or pets EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:07 pm

Chinese is part of OTC as well smart little man xD
and btw, Jord is my OTC baby, I nuture him with breastmilk every thursday :3
Back to top Go down
https://otcjapans.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: otc couples and.. babies? or pets   otc couples and.. babies? or pets Empty

Back to top Go down

otc couples and.. babies? or pets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OTC Japans :: General :: Casual-
Jump to: