OTC Japans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OTC Japans

Anything regarding OTC: Japanese!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beginning of the universe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TebanaSankichi

TebanaSankichi

Beginning of the universe Empty
PostSubject: Beginning of the universe   Beginning of the universe EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:20 pm

Alright guys, so tell me what you think.

Do you believe in Creationism? Do you believe in the big bang? Or do you believe in something entirely different?

And why?

Last edited by TebanaSankichi on Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tebanasankichi.blogspot.com/
ロッテ

ロッテ

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the universe   Beginning of the universe EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:35 pm

TebanaSankichi wrote:
Alright guys, so tell me what you think.

Do you believe in Creationism? Do you believe in the big bang? Or do you believe in something entirely different?

For a language student, my mind is too beta and just shouts "OF COURSE IT`S THE BIG BANG THEORY". Which includes the whole theory of the universe being kind of like an elastic that has been expanding all this time and will snap back into nothingness one day. Though I really have to stop thinking there, before I`ll be all "but, what was there before that?", my mind does not do well with things like "never-ending universe" and "absolute nothingness" and stuff. It`s best not to go there XD

I`m also tempted to believe in 2012, especially with the extreme amount of nature disasters and stuff going on the past few years. Which means I won`t have to worry about the universe collapsing in on itself since the earth will be long gone by then =D If not 2012, then the sun will eat us in 50 million years sunny
Back to top Go down
TebanaSankichi

TebanaSankichi

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the universe   Beginning of the universe EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:56 pm

Well actually, scientists have already changed their minds about the Big Crunch theory. Due to the fact that the universe is just expanding faster and faster. They know this due to 'roodverschuiving', objects are moving further and further away, which now makes them believe the universe will just expand and expand and expaaaannddd. Which is pretty cool imo, hehe.
Back to top Go down
ロッテ

ロッテ

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the universe   Beginning of the universe EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:09 pm

TebanaSankichi wrote:
Well actually, scientists have already changed their minds about the Big Crunch theory. Due to the fact that the universe is just expanding faster and faster. They know this due to 'roodverschuiving', objects are moving further and further away, which now makes them believe the universe will just expand and expand and expaaaannddd. Which is pretty cool imo, hehe.

...i obviously need to keep track of this field more.

Funny how one moment they claim it`s never-ending, the universe, and then they go "and it`s still expanding! =D"....how.... meh. *goes on reading about big volcano eruptions in Iceland - not this current one, the REALLY big one 2-ish centuries ago*
Back to top Go down
TebanaSankichi

TebanaSankichi

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the universe   Beginning of the universe EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:12 pm

ロッテ wrote:
TebanaSankichi wrote:

Funny how one moment they claim it`s never-ending, the universe, and then they go "and it`s still expanding! =D"....how.... meh. *goes on reading about big volcano eruptions in Iceland - not this current one, the REALLY big one 2-ish centuries ago*

Hehe thats true, but its a good thing. It just means they are still researching stuff right Smile I think a lot of the things we think we know turn out to be wrong at some point in the future.
Back to top Go down
ロッテ

ロッテ

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the universe   Beginning of the universe EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:21 pm

TebanaSankichi wrote:
ロッテ wrote:
TebanaSankichi wrote:

Hehe thats true, but its a good thing. It just means they are still researching stuff right Smile I think a lot of the things we think we know turn out to be wrong at some point in the future.

Yeah, it`s like, everytime I go "but this was proven by science!" I also automatically remind myself of the fact that people said the same thing in medieval times, and look where that got them XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the universe   Beginning of the universe Empty

Back to top Go down

Beginning of the universe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OTC Japans :: General :: Debate-
Jump to: